Morning everyone! I wanted to share some facts about me on the blog today. I realized I have not been as open with you all, and want to make a point to connect with everyone who comes across my blog. I will be posting some facts about me, so here they are:
- I have a twin
- My twin and I have the same first name
- I rented a house when I went to college 30 minutes away from my hometown
- I work in fast food (Almost a year at KFC)
- For my 21st birthday I went to New Orleans
- My favorite book is “The Jungle” by Upton Sinclair
- I am majoring in history
- My favorite movie is “A Walk to Remember”
- I have been blogging (on and off) since 2013
- I love accessories but always lose them
- I am super into Spanish soap operas
Well, here are some fun facts I came up with, some where basic get to know me while others may be surprising. I hope you enjoyed learning some more about me, leave any questions you may have in the comments and leave me a fun fact about you x
Inspired by an amazing blogger, Jade Madeline. Her blog link can be found here. I have had this blog for about 3 years now, but have used it on and off. Now, I am truly dedicated to seeing how far I can take this and what I can accomplish with my writing and love of fashion. The following posts are ones that received a lot of likes from fellow bloggers, and I am happy to share with my new blogging friends as I continue to embark on this journey.
These are the most popular posts I’ve had on this blog thus far:
Tuck it in
Oversized buttoned part 1
That one look
Make sure to leave comments and tell me what you think about my style evolution.
As I headed off to parties, I decided to dress up a bit. This top is special in that it was my sisters’ from a small store in Latin America (I forgot the country) with a very pink skirt. To simplify it, I wore a denim jacket that still focused on the detail of the top and the vibrant colors of the skirt.